Friday 26 August 2016

eNCA interviews Trevor Noah

eNCA this weekend will be featuring an in-depth interview with Trevor Noah, the first interview of its kind since Noah took the reigns of Comedy Central's The Daily Show.

eNCA senior anchor, Jeremy Maggs, flew to New York City to interview Noah at The Daily Show's New York Studio.

The wide-ranging interview, titled as if it is a standup comedy special, "Trevor Noah: Unplugged and Plugged In," covers topics including Noah's pressure to succeed and what it is like covering American politics at this strange point in time.

"For me being able to pay the rent doing comedy in South Africa, that means I'd succeeded and now successfully touring the country, that means I've succeeded and if I tried to go international and I failed, I wouldn't call it a failure of myself," says Noah.

The interview is also available on eNCA's website and will be featured on the channel throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment