Friday 13 February 2015

SONA2015: My Last post

This will be my last post around the 2015 SONA Address. Here you will find pictures of every channel that carried the President's address live, with the exception of etv, which I did not get to.

All in all, the 2015 SONA Address was broadcast over 7 channels:
2 were free to air: SABC 2, eTV
5 were pay tv: of which one was a continental broadcaster (CNBC Africa) and the other four local news channels (eNCA, The SABC News Channel, ANN7 and The Parliamentary Service)

All five pay tv channels also streamed the event online for free:
eNCA, SABC News and the Parliamentary Service through Youtube
ANN7 and CNBC Africa through their own websites

Business Day TV was the only local news channel to not cover the event.

(Again, apologies for the poor quality as I am still having to use my cellphone to blog as MTN are dragging their feet to repair my computer. One month now)

No comments:

Post a Comment